• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 array81

array81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 04:59 PM

I'd like convert my projects from v5 to v6 in the future. I don't want use both the version on the same application so I have same request:

- is it possible add to v6 the equivalent component to v6? for exaple the Time Picker (developed by me and sent to you in the past) does not exist in v6. It would be nice to have 1:1 component between v5 and v6. In fact I think in the furure you spend more time on v6;

- is it possible add Time Picker also as grid column?

- I have try to compile the v6 demos, there are many error, I think you should spend time ti fix them and add a big demo.

regards

#2 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,191 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 10:20 PM

Hi,

I am thinking for first, to copy / paste whole component but give it 6 suffix (as for other components).

Then I will continue improving new component.

You will be able to use it easily in grid, same as before (InplaceEdit property).

I have added demos during time and most probably I have renamed some properties.

If you agree, I will go with this first step and copy/paste new v6 version. Maybe I can adjust styles at first.
boki@bergsoft.net | LinkedIn Profile
--
BergSoft Home Page: www.bergsoft.net
Users Section: users.bergsoft.net
Articles and Tutorials: help.bergsoft.net (Developers Network)
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--
Send us applications made with our components and we will submit them on: www.bergsoft.net/apps.htm. Link to this page will be also set on home page too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users