Photo

Black line arround used cells - How to remove it ?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 octal

octal
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:39 PM

Hi,

I'm using last version of Berg Components, and when I use the NxGrid I have a strange behaviour (I never seen it before), I do not know if it's a bug or a feature, but I do not find a way to remove it.

When I use a NxGrid, with only few items (3 or 4 the most important is that items number should be low to not show scrollbars), I have a BLACK frame drawn arround used cells.

How to reproduce it.

- Put a NxGrid on a form
- Put GridLineStyle = IsFramed
- put Options :: goGrid = True
- Add 4 or 5 columns (nxTexCol for example, but other kind of columns does it also)
-In the form onCreate event (or using a button OnClick) add 4 or 5 lines (for example using NexGrid1.AddRow(4) ;

Run the program, you can see a BLACK frame arround used cells. And when you try to resize a column all borders of the column becomes black during resizing event.

See screenshot below and the attached projet that reproduce it (using 10 rows).

I'm using: Delphi 7 Pro + WinXP SP2 with latest online updates and an AMD XP 3000+ PC / Latest version of Berg Components downloaded 1 week ago.

Regards
octal

Attached Files

#2 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,194 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:01 PM

Hello Octal,

I am not sure that I understand, but this is controled by IsFramed value of GridLinesStyle property.

regards
boki@bergsoft.net | LinkedIn Profile
--
BergSoft Home Page: www.bergsoft.net
Users Section: users.bergsoft.net
Articles and Tutorials: help.bergsoft.net (Developers Network)
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--
Send us applications made with our components and we will submit them on: www.bergsoft.net/apps.htm. Link to this page will be also set on home page too.

#3 octal

octal
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (Boki (Berg) @ Jul 5 2008, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello Octal,

I am not sure that I understand, but this is controled by IsFramed value of GridLinesStyle property.

regards

Hello Boki,

the problem is easy. I do not speak about the lines that delimits each cell, this is controlled by the IsFramed. In the screenshot they are in a nearly orange color and it's normal.

The problem: The screenshot clearly shows a BLACK line at the right of the rightmost column, and a black line at the bottom of the last row (Row Num 10 in the screenshot). How to remove these annoying Black lines ?

and in the program I submitted, when try to resize the right most column, the black lines appears also arround the column during resizing.

Regards

#4 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,194 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:58 PM

Hello Octal,

This is standard behavior as far I understand smile.gif Also in sample program all worked fine.

lsFramed add black lines around existing cells, maybe you think about setting to lsNormal.

Best regards
--
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--
Send us applications made with our components and we will submit them on: www.bergsoft.net/apps.htm. Link to this page will be also set on home page too.

#5 octal

octal
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 02:13 PM

ph34r.gif octal wanted to say that he is sorry and very very tired and he needs hours or days of vacations .... Working during weekends is definitely not recommanded at all sleep.gif

it worked fine with IsNormal tongue.gif sorry smile.gif

Regards
octal

#6 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,194 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 02:36 PM

Hello Octal,

No problem smile.gif

Best regards
--
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--

#7 Burhan Cakmak

Burhan Cakmak
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:17 AM

Hi Boki

NextGrid have property show black line or hide blackline ?

thanks

#8 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,194 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:07 PM

Hello Burhak,

This is controled by GridLinesStyle property. lsNormal hide black lines, but lsFrames shows them.

Best regards
--
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users