tnxInfoPanel

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 didiergm

didiergm
  • Honorable Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:47 PM

Place a tnxInfoPanel on a tnxPageControl; align it to top -> set wrapkind to wkwordwrap; type a long text, in IDE the text is properly wrapped, in run time it is not.

Other option; place a tnxInfoPanel into a tnxheaderpanel (even if the thxnheader is on a tnxsheet) set wrapkind to wkwordwrap; type a long text, in IDE the text is properly wrapped, in run time it is fine; now set the tnxheaderpanel align to altop or alclient; in ide the wrapping of tnxInfoPanel is OK, at run time it is not.

Any idea ?

#2 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,191 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:22 PM

Hello Didier,

Can you please send me small demo project (source code) to I test it. I am not able to reproduce bug.

Thanks
boki@bergsoft.net | LinkedIn Profile
--
BergSoft Home Page: www.bergsoft.net
Users Section: users.bergsoft.net
Articles and Tutorials: help.bergsoft.net (Developers Network)
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--
Send us applications made with our components and we will submit them on: www.bergsoft.net/apps.htm. Link to this page will be also set on home page too.

#3 didiergm

didiergm
  • Honorable Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Boki (Berg) @ Dec 31 2010, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello Didier,

Can you please send me small demo project (source code) to I test it. I am not able to reproduce bug.

Thanks

I tried, but cannot reproduce it so far on a small application. As so as I manage to reproduce it I'll send you something. This is really annoying as it does not work in my application, but does outside sad.gif

I managed to reproduce it; I am sending you a project. You'll notice this happens when a windows is creted inside another container (here a tnxnotebook)

#4 didiergm

didiergm
  • Honorable Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 10:03 PM

Boki,

do not waste time, I have found the source of the problem: I was creating the form using the CreateParented Method which sets the ParentWindow property, not the parent property therefore the size of the parent window could not be calculated and all dimensions were wrong.

Sorry for the waste of time

Didier

#5 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,191 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:47 PM

Hello Didier,

No problem. I am glad that you have find it smile.gif

Best regards
boki@bergsoft.net | LinkedIn Profile
--
BergSoft Home Page: www.bergsoft.net
Users Section: users.bergsoft.net
Articles and Tutorials: help.bergsoft.net (Developers Network)
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--
Send us applications made with our components and we will submit them on: www.bergsoft.net/apps.htm. Link to this page will be also set on home page too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users