Photo

How to remove a dim-gray line between the tab and the TabSheet?

pagecontrol tabsheet remove line

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IUnknown

IUnknown
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:COM/Multithreading/API/eCommerce

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:28 PM

Dear Boki,

I want to remove a dim-gray line of a NxPageControl component which is created at run-time.

For that purpose I'd like to edit the source code.

Please refer to the attached pic.

You see the PageControl with "Inventory" active tab.

Inside the NxTabSheet control there is a Panel control aligned as alClient. This alignment with the visible border makes PageContol look like bordered.

Under the active tab ("Inventory" in my example) there is a thin (1px) clWhite line which works ok for me. However all other tabs and the empty space are outlined with another dim-gray line which in cooperation with Panel's line produce an ugly double-line  :o

This is something that I don't want. What I need is to merely replace the dim-gray line with clBtnFace which will make it the same color as the PageControl.

What fragment of the source code may I edit to get rid of the doubling gray-line?

Thank you in advance

Vsevolod

Attached Files

There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

#2 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,191 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:41 AM

Hi,

Maybe a problem is in Pane's settings. Most probably some of border properties are enabled and creating a bevel/emboss appearance.

If you need border in page, you can set pgPageBorder flag in Options of NxPageControl. Maybe this is what you need?

boki@bergsoft.net | LinkedIn Profile
--
BergSoft Home Page: www.bergsoft.net
Users Section: users.bergsoft.net
Articles and Tutorials: help.bergsoft.net (Developers Network)
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--
Send us applications made with our components and we will submit them on: www.bergsoft.net/apps.htm. Link to this page will be also set on home page too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pagecontrol, tabsheet, remove line

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users