• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Emsländer

Emsländer
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 05:01 PM

Hi there,

the Component Suite does not work with Delphi 2005 Enterprise SP1.

When will it do ?

brgds

EL

#2 Emsländer

Emsländer
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 02:59 AM

It is very nice to see, that a lot of people are reading this topic. But nobody has an answer. Also Boki. This is not fine, because I payed for the suite and can´t use it. And the answer I got from Boki was: Sorry, Borland did not deliver my D2005. Since weeks!
Info for Boki: As I ordered D2005 Enterprise, I got it next day.

brgds

EL

#3 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,194 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 04:29 AM

Hello Emsländer,

Please sorry, I didn't see your post sad.gif Realy sorry. I have install Delphi 2005 (without SP1) and all work fine (in run-time and design-time):

Can you please tell me which error you get in SP1? Do you receive error when compiling(installing) or in run-time. I will try to not install SP1 yet, to test components first with non-SP1 version.

thank you and please sorry.
boki@bergsoft.net | LinkedIn Profile
--
BergSoft Home Page: www.bergsoft.net
Users Section: users.bergsoft.net
Articles and Tutorials: help.bergsoft.net (Developers Network)
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--
Send us applications made with our components and we will submit them on: www.bergsoft.net/apps.htm. Link to this page will be also set on home page too.

#4 Emsländer

Emsländer
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 11:57 AM

After Installing (manually) it works fine. You can compile. All works fine. Then close Delphi 2005.

Start it new. Result:

Fatal Error. Procedure Entry Point .. Gridview can not be found. <ok>
Next Fatal Error: .ydfjg ajklajg (Hyroglyphes) <ok>

Fatal Error. Procedure Entry Point .. DBGridview can not be found. <ok>
Next Fatal Error: .ydfjg ajklajg (Hyroglyphes) <ok>

--------------------------------
If you now pick a Berg Component onto your panel and you try to compile you get a short fatal error (to short for viewing) an Delphi is automaticaly closed without anymore warning or error.

rgds

EL

#5 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,194 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 04:34 PM

Hello Emsländer,

Please try next steps:

1) Open Delphi 2005

2) Remove all Berg packages from Component -> Install Packages by selececting package and clicking on Remove

3) Close and Open Delphi 2005 again

4) Open each package (common_run.dpk, gridview_run.dpk...) and (for each one) do next thing: chose Project -> Options -> Directories/Conditionals and CLEAR Output directory field. Do this for each package.

5) Build/Install each package again

I think that this is it smile.gif

I don't know why this happen in Delphi 2005 only sad.gif and not in Delphi 6,7. I will fix this automaticaly in next version.

regards
--
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--
Send us applications made with our components and we will submit them on: www.bergsoft.net/apps.htm. Link to this page will be also set on home page too.

#6 Emsländer

Emsländer
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Boki)
Hello Emsländer,

Please try next steps:

1) Open Delphi 2005

2) Remove all Berg packages from Component -> Install Packages by selececting package and clicking on Remove

3) Close and Open Delphi 2005 again

4) Open each package (common_run.dpk, gridview_run.dpk...) and (for each one) do next thing: chose Project -> Options -> Directories/Conditionals and CLEAR Output directory field. Do this for each package.

5) Build/Install each package again

I think that this is it smile.gif

I don't know why this happen in Delphi 2005 only sad.gif and not in Delphi 6,7. I will fix this automaticaly in next version.

regards

I did so.

it was not this.

same Problem

brgds

EL
[/img]

#7 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,194 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 05:11 PM

Hello Emsländer,

I will need to install and SP1 too. Does somebody have similar problems with SP1?

Also, can you please tell me do you have some other Delphi (6 or 7) on same PC, and do you maybe use components from same folder in old and in new (2005) Delphi?

best regards
--
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--

#8 Emsländer

Emsländer
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (Boki)
Hello Emsländer,

I will need to install and SP1 too. Does somebody have similar problems with SP1?

Also, can you please tell me do you have some other Delphi (6 or 7) on same PC, and do you maybe use components from same folder in old and in new (2005) Delphi?

best regards

I also have D7 Ent installed. But all in different folders.
And the components are in diff. folders, too.

Brgds

EL

#9 Emsländer

Emsländer
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 07:15 PM

Hi,

hier a few Screenshots during starting D2005 Enterprise after installing your suite.

rgds

EL

#10 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,194 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 08:01 PM

Hello El,

I will see what will happen when I install SP1. I hope that someone also have try it with SP1.

Did you try to remowe components completely from disk and then to go step-by-step as I describe you in previous post.

Also, maybe you forgot to add some Library Path.

regards
--
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--

#11 Emsländer

Emsländer
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 08:04 PM

i did the installation manually. The folder for the components and library etc. i controlled and did by hand.

brgds

EL

#12 Emsländer

Emsländer
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (Emsländer)
i did the installation manually. The folder for the components and library etc. i controlled and did by hand.

brgds

EL

means: The procedure entrypoint "@$xp$23Scrollview@TScrollEvent" has not been found in the DLL "common_run.bpl".

means: Package c:program files ......collectioncollection_run.bpl.
Package rtl70 cannot be loaded. It contains the Uint 'Zlib', which is also in rtl90.

rgds

EL

#13 SOG

SOG
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 10:59 PM

Hello,

As I noticed Emsländer's error messages I thought that his Delphi 2005 has been corrupted. If I remember right I had similar error messages with my Delphi 2005 when I tried it out in my laptop. Then I just reinstalled hole Delphi 2005 freshly (clean reinstall -> I toked all registry entries of Delphi 2005 out of my laptops registry). And after that Delphi 2005 worked nicely again.

As other problems (laptop hangup's when loading Delphi 2005 and so on) followed with Delphi 2005 after sometime I downgraded myself to Delphi 7 and installed General Update 1 to it. Now development with Delphi is very stable and nice.

I suggess to try clean reinstalling of Delphi 2005 for you Emsländer. Hope it work...

Best regards,
Sami
Sami Granstedt
CEO | Frametic

#14 Emsländer

Emsländer
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (SOG)
Hello,

As I noticed Emsländer's error messages I thought that his Delphi 2005 has been corrupted. If I remember right I had similar error messages with my Delphi 2005 when I tried it out in my laptop. Then I just reinstalled hole Delphi 2005 freshly (clean reinstall -> I toked all registry entries of Delphi 2005 out of my laptops registry). And after that Delphi 2005 worked nicely again.

As other problems (laptop hangup's when loading Delphi 2005 and so on) followed with Delphi 2005 after sometime I downgraded myself to Delphi 7 and installed General Update 1 to it. Now development with Delphi is very stable and nice.

I suggess to try clean reinstalling of Delphi 2005 for you Emsländer. Hope it work...

Best regards,
Sami

This I did already. I had a fresh installed XP-Machine with a brandnew D2005 Enterprise. Updated to SP1.

Brgds

EL

#15 Emsländer

Emsländer
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 01:52 AM

Ok- I tried it again with a fresh installed Delphi 2005 Enterprise without Service Pack. The same result. But only four errors during start (2x Entry Point and 2 Time Zlib---)

I wonder why I don´t have this problems with other Tools? I use 8 other tools and they are working fine. So I please you, to fix this errors.

rgds

JB

#16 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,194 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 03:36 AM

Hello El,

I realy don't know why ZeosLib appear in whole storry smile.gif

I have Zeos Lib installed on my pc, but don't know how this can jump into gridview, dbgridview... packages sad.gif

I have use search for next strings : zlib and zeos inside components folder and nothing apeear? Let we please wait for one more user to confirm this sad.gif

regards
--
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--

#17 wvd_vegt

wvd_vegt

Master Member

• Honorable Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 12:53 PM

Hi,

Sounds like delphi adjusted the dpk files automatically (or you tried to install a d7 package in d2k5). See if both rtl70/90 are present in it (check both the package explorer and the sources to be sure). Then delete *my gues) rtl70 from the dpk source file.

These problems are also common if you compile d4 packages under d7 (but then it gives a package not found error for the rtl).
G.W. van der Vegt

#18 Emsländer

Emsländer
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (wvd_vegt)
Hi,

Sounds like delphi adjusted the dpk files automatically (or you tried to install a d7 package in d2k5). See if both rtl70/90 are present in it (check both the package explorer and the sources to be sure).  Then delete *my gues) rtl70 from the dpk source file.

These problems are also common if you compile d4 packages under d7 (but then it gives a package not found error for the rtl).

Hi,

1. This is only if I use you your Suite btw. if your suite is integrated in D2005.
2. For D2005 and D7 I have different Folders - and there are no crosslinks.

rgds

EL

#19 Emsländer

Emsländer
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 01:01 AM

Ok - I Have again a fresh installed machine. I installed D2005, then the suite. After this D2005 Service Pack 1. Now it works.

Grgds

EL

#20 Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

Boki (Berg)

• Forum Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,194 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 01:03 AM

Hi El,

Great news smile.gif

In next release I will add separated packages for Delphi2005

regards
--
--
BergSoft Facebook page
--

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users